Hey there, my name is Colter Bergh and this is my next attempt at blogging. I am a 24 year old founder, failure, & success. I started my first company when I was 17, and I funded it by selling my car (a gift from my grandparents [Bestemor & Bestefar] [ Norwegian]) and buying a bunch of silk screening equipment online. I started designing and screen printing out of my attic in 2004 and haven’t looked back since (sort of). I now run Mass Reserve – a start-up that co-founds and manages apparel brands for artists — among various other projects.
My interests lay in:
- My wife Casey, my daughter Charlie (4), and my son Gunnar (1).
- Observing & building brands with cult followings.
- Streetwear + independent clothing companies.
- The internet: development (php/mysql + html/css) + tech startups.
- Human life-extension, the singularity, immortality.
- Building something from nothing.
- Changing the world.
- Zen+ Wisdom
I will document more of my interests in this here blog.
Peace and thanks.